Wednesday, February 07, 2007

with or without you.

thanks for the almost perfect performance guys. "The Irony Of It All" rocks. hope you guys get into the finals. sherlock is really an awesome stage performer. he got the groove. yea. insert.
today the secret church of the recluse faith was invaded by social animals and utterly desecrated. anyway, as veteran of the operation third floor, i must say that if we are to do it again, we should not go up to the 4th level before going down to the 3rd because that involves excess walking up and down stairs.

so today, my arrows were de-pointified. hopefully ken can cut them by monday and i can put the points back and get to shooting with a clicker! but me and kaptain left training earlier on the grounds that we had maths test tomorrow and we both needed to study (which we really do). i managed to exercise some of my sneaky skills. on the way home on bus 853 i listened to the entire "good feeling" album after i kept humming the tune for falling down during training.

its a very nice song. i like the piano.

Falling Down
by Travis

You think
I don't know
I swear
That I do
This time
On my hands
I've had all this time
And I got a kick out of you
Now I'm falling down
And I'm felling sick how 'bout you
Oh I'm falling
But you seem
Out of sorts
But I know
We'll be fine
These chances
We take
Time wastes
So much time
But I can't stand anymore
Without falling down
And I'm getting used to the floor
Forever falling
And I got a kick out of you
Now I'm falling down
And I'm feeling sick how 'bout you
Oh I'm falling
Yeah I'm falling


i think i ought to post those scans i scribbled during class. it can save me some time.

No comments: